Papers are invited on all aspects of Environmental Biotechnology and Environmental Engineering disciplines, and particular themes for this conference are as follows:
- Renewable and alternative energies, Biorefineries
- Sustainability and Environmental System Analysis (Life Cycle Analysis, etc.)
- Soil and Sediment Remediation
- Aquifer Remediation
- Solid Waste Management and Treatment
- Hazardous Waste Management and Treatment
- Microbial Ecology
- Molecular Biology Applications to Environmental Problem
- Wastewater Treatment: Management, Processes, Reclamation, Reuse, Appropriate Technologies
- Risk Assessment and Environmental Impact
- Control and modelling of environmental processes
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Education
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of topics; abstracts are welcome on all relevant themes of the Environmental Biotechnology and Environmental Engineering.
New slot sessions can be opened according to the abstracts received.